[lbo-talk] Re: The Chomsky vs. Dershowitz debate: both sides were awful!

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:45:51 PST 2005

I agree with Michael.

Joanna, how about the RoR for the 900,00 Jews who used to live in Arab states?

Eventially a secular, ni-national state will come into being but, both sides have their anti-secular fanatics that hate each other so deeply due to all the needless slaughter over the decades that a intermediate peace settlement can't be held up based on that old formula.

B. this wasn't another attack on Noam, Spritzer was way, way over the top about Noam.

Axe, travis? No, I would have clapped for Noam if I was there. Again I sent this as an example of the unreality of some in activist circles on Palestine and Israel.