[lbo-talk] Noam Chomsky, right

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Dec 5 12:16:38 PST 2005

And since you wrote me offlist to ask me if this was like the editorial practice of The Nation in 1939, I should say publicly it's not. You've made your point many many times, and I see no reason for it to be made many many more times. Yes there are uncritical, worshipful fans of Noam Chomsky around, but they're not very visible on this list, nor would they be very welcome, since worshipful fans of anyone wouldn't be welcome. Even of Patti Smith.

Doug