[lbo-talk] A One-State Solution

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Dec 6 11:22:04 PST 2005

Bryan:
> Actually, on Saturday, during the Alternative Information Center
> (AIC)seminar in Bethlehem this last weekend, Shir Hever, our resident
> (and in my opinion brilliant) economist made what I thought was an
> excellent lecture that dealt with the issue which Yoshie brings up here.

Not that it matters, but I do not think Yoshie is an advocate of the "one state" solution. As far as I can tell, she favors an independent Palestinian state, which is exactly the opposite that Hever is arguing here. AFAIK, the supporters of the one state solution based on economic reasons on this list are Joanna and myself.

Wojtek