[lbo-talk] A One-State Solution

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 6 14:14:56 PST 2005

Michael says:

> The consequences don't get any less grim by pretending, as Yoshie
> does, that a binational secular state is feasible in the short run.

I nowhere pretend "a binational secular state is feasible in the short run." In the short run, there will be neither one secular state (binational or otherwise) nor two states (one Jewish, the other Palestinian). In the short run, there will be only Israel and stateless Palestinians -- the same as now -- except that Palestinians will have less and less land, as time goes by.

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org>