[lbo-talk] See Sandwichman in Pajamas!

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Wed Dec 7 10:22:53 PST 2005

At 07:54 AM 12/7/2005, Bill Bartlett wrote:
>At 3:32 AM -0500 7/12/05, Bitch | Lab wrote:
>
>>>It does give a chuckle. But looks to me like there was next to zero
>>>click through.
>>two words: animal porn.
>
>See, this is a good example, where two words isn't enough. "Animal porn"
>conveys no meaning to me.
>
>Bill Bartlett
>Bracknell Tas

Well, to regular readers of my posts and/or the blog, they would. To have said more than that wouldn't have been especially funny.

As for the link with no explanation I guess I figure that the only one who is harmed is me, right? Apparently when I _do_ explain what the links point at, you're not visiting the site. So. It ain't gonna do me much good to be more descriptive. And, last time I specifically _asked_ that people give feedback, they did, but hadn't read what I wrote. So.

:)

animal porn is a reference to these posts, here. http://blog.pulpculture.org/category/animal-porn-fridays Explanation: this is my twisted twist on cat blogging Fridays.

Specifically, the one here called, my cock needs to grow bigger and 4 free: http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/26/needs-to-grow-bigger-for-free/ Explanation: I analyze the logs which tell me what is a huge hit for search terms at the blog.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/07/cute-nipple-clamps/. Now, this latest is about why discussions of objectification in the media are bullocks. Great pics to accompany, too.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/07/evil-step-fathers/ Short rant about liberals who think that Welfare reform wasn't a disaster and may have even been good for people. Uh huh. (You should have seen what I wrote at first.)

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/07/androgyny-looks-like/ Giant phallic clams.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/07/what-would-tdgoas-do/ Kansas prof beating for calling Xtians a derogatory slang name.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/07/what-are-the-water-bills-like-in-md/ My worries about Max's water bills and the Pajamas media crowd.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=312 The shorter Hitch. A play.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/07/breast-meat/ a Funny video about why hetMen need to eat breast meat hot dogs.

I will look for an IP in NZ to pop up sometime in the next 48 hrs.

Later, I will respond to the anonymous LBO person who think I suck for posting links to the blog.

My short answer: eat me.

"Scream-of-consciousness prose stylings, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org