[lbo-talk] Toys for Dems Drive

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Wed Dec 7 13:04:28 PST 2005

At 02:50 PM 12/7/2005, Michael Hoover wrote:
>teen pregnancy rates haven't changed much for decades have
>they, i thought chief difference was that 'back then/in the
>old days', males doing the impregnating were more likely to
>be in their twenties (statutory rape when girl was below age of
>consent, tbut what they hell), and more pregnancies led to
>marriage, believe age differences between married folks in
>my parent's generation were often wider than it it today... mh

yes. that's the usual analysis. it's not the teen pregnancy that people are really upset about. it's the unwed motherhood. In fact, if I remember correctly, 1952ish, the teen pregnancy rate was higher than it has ever been in the years since -- that was from back in 1995ish or so.

I just can't believe some crap I've been reading lately about providing abortion alternative counseling and stinks made about that -- on the Dem/lefish side. Then, there's this guy's tepid argument for Roe.

Whatever.

Son of a ....

bitch!

PS to Manwich. I'm not pushy enough for that!

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org