[lbo-talk] First Carnival of Sexpos

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Thu Dec 8 00:13:13 PST 2005

Bitch is going to host the First Carnival of Sexpos on January 6, 2006. That's also known as Epiphany Day, which you can look up on the Internets. But I thought it was fitting because it's about getting wet and overindulging your sense in a variety of ways! As all Carnivals should be! W00t!

So, if you want to enter something from your blog or a Web site, let me know: mailto:bitch at pulpculture.org. I'm thinking entries at LBO ought to be legit, no? I don't know the rules -- it's my first time *blush*. But, if they are, and you remember a compelling post youwrote, you can look it up in the archives. Or maybe a blogger will host it for you.

And, please announce this on your sites/blogs/email lists for me.

As information becomes available, I will post it at: http://blog.pulpculture.org/200601carnival-of-sexpos/

For more information on Uber Carnivals http://www.truthlaidbear.com/ubercarnival.php

If anyone wants to come up with an idea for another carnival and help select entries, I'll host it, make the entry, do the promotions, I'm just out of ideas at the moment.

But we could certainly take advantage of this to get the word out about various causes, eh?

Yoshie, you should host one for Leftydom. Yah?

And, Doug, can you help spread this far and wide? Max? Perelman?

Also, Sexpos -- my shorthand for Sex Positive feminism. You can change the subject line if you think it will go over better.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org