[lbo-talk] O'Reilly targets Jon Stewart as enabler of secularist antiXmas agenda

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 09:03:30 PST 2005

Wojtek, you think O'Reilly positioning himself as Christmas-defender to Jon Stewart's Grinch -- is a harbinger of grim fascism? Now that's some extrapolation.

Yes, last post of the day -- BUT I posted about this on "ohnotheydidnt" -- a trashy, catty, gossip-y, relatively apolitical celebrity gossip forum. Surprised the mods approved it; they thought it was too funny to let go by. I'd say 98% of the folks there who responded think O'Reilly has made a total ass of himself with this one. Also, folks responded with some really weird graphics of O'Reilly whose meaning I cannot fully comprehend:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/ohnotheydidnt/4620760.html

-B.

Wojtek wrote about O'Reilly Xmas' tirade:

"...by unleashing fascist hordes by creating a false sense of victimization of the majority by a minority is a common form of fascist mobilization. Now, connect the dots ..."