[lbo-talk] Federal Air Marshal kills innocent ...

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:02:03 PST 2005

On Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:59 AM [PDT], Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> wrote:

> With the ~300 posts on the London issue, I thought I'd see something
> posted about this one in Miami yesterday. I forget: are we winning
> the war on terror?

Yup, we are... if terrorising the people you claim to be protecting is the name of the game... I think it is... Conform or die. I said something similar to that after the London tube murder of some sorry sucker plumber from Brazil(?) who apparently didn't even know what was going on before some thugs pumped his brain full of lead...

They even have a new name for dum-dum bullets which I believe are prohibited in war, but the workaround in the civilian realm is typical... new name for old trick.

<...> They also use what is called "pre-fragmented ammunition", which is designed to break apart on impact, not pass through the body.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/americas/4508610.stm (Q&A: Air marshals) <...>

The middle of America really needs to get the picture... You'all *iggers now. (Unless you happen to be a "biometrically scanned" frequent flier, you're the terrorist threat incarnate).

Welcome to the two tiered world of transportation in the 21st century.

In this case, I believe he was already searched, flew to his destination and therefore it was extremely unlikely that he had a bomb... or a nail file ... or a lighter... or his meds, which the relative he was travelling with was hollering that he hadn't taken even as they were gunning him down.

Another cold blooded murder in the name of homeland "security".

Leigh www.leighm.net