[lbo-talk] Re: Ann Coulter shut up

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 23:48:53 PST 2005

perhaps we could merge this thread with the pro-porn feminism one and discuss how women become terribly unattractive when they espouse political views which differ from our own. I'm sure that the birds would have plenty to say on the subject, bless 'em.

I'm with Doug on the original subject; Coulter is not a film star or anything, but she is perfectly pretty in that kind of well-groomed American way that lots of people (probably including me) like. She is quite silly and really calculatingly offensive but that's not the same thing. I would, although probably just to say that I had, rather like the way that one would not turn down the chance to have sex with the Queen.

Best (RIP), dd

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com