[lbo-talk] Federal Air Marshal kills innocent ...

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:02:45 PST 2005

either scenario is possible - in some ways yours is scarier to the extent that cases of 'poorly trained, easly paniced, over armed, low bidder para-military wanna-be's facing a situation that even well trained professionals have trouble managing' may soon become a way of life (death) in this America.

at least if killings are targeted there is some kind of ostensible reason behind it and perhaps some accountabilty. But if its open season on perceived weirdos for the para-military wanna be's.....