[lbo-talk] Writing and sexual attraction: was "Ann Coulter shut up"

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Fri Dec 9 11:08:50 PST 2005

At 01:30 PM 12/9/2005, Dennis Perrin wrote:
>>For example, based on wit and charm (and other ineffable qualities) as
>>exhibited in writing style, Doug, ravi, Dwayne, and Chuck G would top my
>>beddable list, followed closely by Miles, Leigh, Mike B, Justin and a few
>>others (based on their kindliness and fine spirit).
>
>>Joanna
>
>Well, I guess it's back to writing greeting cards for me . . .
>
>Dennis

heh. Daniel Davies pointed me at old debates in the archives. I stumbled over a joking post I sent you. I was on some jag where I was dropping taglines every post. Apparently, I've been feeling you're hawt, hawt, hawt for years:

At 01:17 PM 10/22/02 -0400, Dennis Perrin wrote:

>Who's forcing you to read my posts?

I'd pay ya to force me to read _your_ post dennis....

Tarot Post Reader: Finding foresight in foreskins since 1992

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org