[lbo-talk] Action Alert from Marta Russell

ap888 at lafn.org ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Dec 9 17:50:39 PST 2005

Marta Russell has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/386488884

Hi comrades,

I have just read and signed the petition: "Wal-Mart Should Pay Its Fair Share for Health Care"

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/386488884

Thanks!

------------------------------------ ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected with the causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place, and start your own petition at http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2.com, the largest online network for people who Care2 make a difference. With over 5 million members, we make it easy for you to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle and protect the environment, human rights, education, women's rights, animal welfare, and much more... all in one place! Join our community at http://www.Care2.com