[lbo-talk] Alpizar Killing: Orlando Sentinel Readers Sound Off

Wojtek Sokolowski wsokol52 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 14:00:54 PST 2005

--- Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> wrote:

> The question we should be asking is: what the hell
> are we doing with the
> FAM program anyway? Are we really that afraid of
> everyone on a plane
> that we have to put a pair of undercover officers --
> Marine-style, not
> Abe Vigoda as Fish-style -- around to suspect
> everyone and shoot
> innocents now and again?

I wonder how other countries handle this. I doubt that Europeans would have much taste for armed trigger-happy cowboys on their airliners, but of course I have no way of knowing that for sure. If memory serves, there was some disagreement about that between EU and the Bush administration, no?

Wojtek