[lbo-talk] Writing and sexual attraction: was "Ann Coulter shut up"

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 10 19:21:38 PST 2005

Joanna wrote:

Well, I wonder if that were true if the list was 95% women rather than men. Because the thing is we "know" most people on this list based on their writing and what we think that reveals about them and, if the list were mostly women, I could imagine the subject becoming one of general speculation. For example, based on wit and charm (and other ineffable qualities) as exhibited in writing style, Doug, ravi, Dwayne, and Chuck G would top my beddable list, followed closely by Miles, Leigh, Mike B, Justin and a few others (based on their kindliness and fine spirit).