[lbo-talk] Celebrity and false idols

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 16:51:34 PST 2005

According to my father, who knew her, Ana Pauker was a wonderful and very brave woman. Magda, well, was probably as interesting and entertaining as any king's mistress would be. Elena Ceausescu was kind of like the mad queen in Alice in Wonderland.

Me, I come to NYC once a year. I'll give you a buzz and we can have dinner. I'm a lousy feminist.

Joanna