[lbo-talk] Criticism of Israel vs. "anti-Semitism"

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:36:36 PST 2005

On Monday, December 12, 2005 6:06 AM [PDT], Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Some European countries insist on saying that Hitler killed
> millions of innocent Jews in furnaces," President Ahmadinejad told
> Iranian TV viewers. "Although we don't accept this claim, if we
> suppose it is true," he added sportingly, "if European countries claim
> that they have killed Jews in World War Two," President Ahmadinejad
> told Iranian TV, "why don't they provide the Zionist regime with a
> piece of Europe? Germany and Austria can provide the regime with two
> or three provinces for this regime to establish itself, and the issue
> will be resolved.You offer part of Europe and we will support it."

That guy Ahmadinejad... wotta maroooon , or perhaps Nu, zayats, pogodi! (voce' Bugs Bunny), and why DOESN'T Europe give a grubstake to the victims of the holocaust? Neighborhood too "high rent"?

Property "Green-lining"? (snicker!)

Also, why is the percentage of Jewish neo na.... I mean cons so much higher than their demographic within the American population?

Simple, they are pets (lapdogs if you would) of the folks who would like to figure out how to re-populate the middle east with westernized variants of middle easterners as the forces that have existed over the last 50(+-) years have replaced the indigenous Jews of Palestine with the westernized models of how "Jewish culture" should be.

Whoa unto you pharisees and saducees... Where's my whip?

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml