[lbo-talk] Richard Pryor, R.I.P.

Sean Johnson Andrews inciteinsight at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:00:24 PST 2005

They had a clip of this quote on Morning Edition on NPR this morning. They said it was from "a 1983 interview on the CBS morning news." You can here him say it here (about 2:00 into the piece):

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5048430

-s

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Lyon" <wendy.lyon at gmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:20 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Richard Pryor, R.I.P.