[lbo-talk] "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 08:42:24 PST 2005

It is one of LBO's resident court jester's favorite obsessions isn't it. Everybody from Chavez to Solzhenitsyn is an anti-Semite. The whole world is composed of anti-Semites, except for the heroic anti-Semite-hunter (and martyr for the truth) Pugliese, who probably dresses like Van Helsing or that vampire-hunter guy from Marvel Comics, cruising the streets at night in search of anti-Semites to stake. "They look just like you and me -- it could be ANYONE!"