[lbo-talk] MaxSpeak, You Listen!: CORY SI, TOOKIE NO

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 13 17:39:41 PST 2005

Fucking amazing. That's *exactly* what I meant when I wrote this yesterday:

>I'd like to think that barbaric acts like this execution (and the crimes that lead to it) will cause people to

>reflect on the society they've created. But I doubt it.

So thanks so much for reading it and reading my fucking mind too so you knew exactly what I *really* meant to say.

I don't have the time, energy or inclination to respond to bullshit flame jobs like this. If I want this kind of crap I'll join flamewar on some brain dead usenet list.

I'm outta here, Doug unsub me. If you think of it, send me my signed books, otherwise find them a good home, I'll pick up new ones eventually.

I wish the rest of you best of luck with Mr. Cohn the younger.

Gone and gonzo,

PC

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo