[lbo-talk] Your point is what exactly?

Ed Marshall edmarshall3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:54:09 PST 2005

On 12/12/05, Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20051212/027137.html
> Oh brother.
> If 'ya gotta ask, 'ya ain't ever gonna know.
>
> --
> Michael Pugliese

Yeah, stupid me.

See, I thought the whole thing was a discussion about how incredibly hard it was to tell the difference between anti-semitism and thinking the whole idea of a Jewish crusade to redeem the Holy Land was fucking nutty. That it might even be more nuts if the more reactionary, Christian forces of the planet signed on for theological reasons based on bringing about the Tribulation? Stupid, stupid, me. Of course, that's brilliant.

Of course, this has <i>everything</i> to do with some Persian cleric and his religious idiocy. This is crucially important because Iran has the power to do.... -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20051213/fd0696aa/attachment.htm>