[lbo-talk] Khalid Muhammad, Stanley Williams

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Dec 14 09:27:49 PST 2005

See what I mean? Is there ANYTHING in the passage below that is not crystalline, comprehensible, and forceful?

Is there anything in the passage below that could not be understood by ANYONE no matter how much schooling they have had?

Is there anything in the passage below that diminishes or falsifies its content because of the style chosen?

Is there any reason not to hold this kind of writing up as a model ?

Joanna