[lbo-talk] Re: death penalty

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Dec 14 12:13:09 PST 2005

Leigh:

> Finally Wojtek, please spell my name correctly...
>
> ...and being "like" something is considered a disrespectful
> frame of reference to a person in many cultures, be nice, I
> have friends that can find you ;>

Sorry and sorry. The first was just a spelling error, the second one was meant to indicate that I do not mean "you personally" but the kind of stuff that you and others happen to post, which to reiterate boils down to whom we believe - since none of us has any first knowledge of the facts of the case. I stay with the jury and the courts as, I am sure, a great majority of people would.

Wojtek