[lbo-talk] Who's Scamming Who Whom: Bush friend linked to topjobin Russian oil industry

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 14:50:04 PST 2005

>The premium difference of ASDs over commons is no
longer
>meaningful

You're as demanding as my boss! OGZPF here is $75 or so (1:10) while I think Gazprom there is like 185 RUB. I'll take that spread gladly.

But you're probably right (I'm certain you're talking short- medium-term). They've been bid up hugely this year and I read that it's trading at more than 9x cash flow. But if NG costs hold...

Good evening, all.