[lbo-talk] Iraqi Independence In Action: Kurds Drill for Oil without Baghdad

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:41:57 PST 2005

Maybe it's just because I have a soft spot for the Kurdish people, but I always thought that the US should have (on a pragmatic basis) made an independent Kurdistan an important component in its Middle East policy. If for no other reason than the Kurdish region nearly connects the Caspian with both the Black Sea and the Mediterranean and Kurdish independence would mainly piss off regimes that are a bunch of animals anyway.

What do people here think of Kurdish independence.

boddi