[lbo-talk] Narnia

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 08:08:46 PST 2005

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

> Watched Narnia and really enjoyed it.
> Very little Christianity,

I will take your word for it. What did you like about it?

I once read his "Mere Christianity" and thought it was one of the most boring, orthodox things I had ever read. He apparently became very close-minded after his conversion. One of his fellow Inklings Owen Barfield (who did have some interesting ideas) said you couldn't even question Lewis about his religion following the conversion. For these reasons, I have been hesistant to see this movie, thinking it would be boring, mainstream christian fare.

-Thomas