[lbo-talk] Minutemen Surveillance in Virginia

Wojtek Sokolowski wsokol52 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 08:26:32 PST 2005

--- "Steven L. Robinson" <srobin21 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Minutemen Surveillance
> Two months of surveillance submitted to various
> government officials.

I guess my question is what prevents law enforcement agencies from setting up "private" vigilante groups to do the dirty work for them by performing illegal searchers, racial profiling etc, if they scare something up, tipping the law enforcment agencies proper where they can find evidence "legally" ?

If they can do that, we can basically hang the bill of rights in the bathroom, no?

Wojtek