[lbo-talk] all aboard for heaven

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Tue Dec 20 07:31:11 PST 2005

At 10:06 AM 12/20/2005, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Nine in 10 Believe in Heaven;
>A Quarter Say for Christians Only
>
>Vast majorities of Americans believe in heaven and think they're headed
>there. But elbow room won't be a problem: About eight in 10 believers
>envision heaven as a place where people exist only spiritually, not physically.

OK, so why does the Raptursaurus Right think they're going to waft skyward, bare nekkid, to sit by the right hand of God?

I mean, I've been thinking about that on and off for about three months, jiss wonderin' why a group of people who seem to hate the human body think heaven is about losing your clothes! I started a post about it, hoping Jeff Fisher and other theologically minded might instruct me.

But of course, I will have a chance to learn more if I attend the clothing optional service at the Christian Nudist Colony coming soon to Tampa Bay! http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-1938165,00.html

Speaking of sex and the body, I'd love feedback on my latest sex talk with Sonshine. What do you guys do? http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/20/conversations-with-sonshine/

Thoughts?

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org