[lbo-talk] Chip on Hustler

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 08:54:24 PST 2005

> Sonali Kolhatkar's KPFK interview of Ann Simonton & Stan Goff about
> Hustler Magazine and some in the Left who support it.

One of my fave memories of a Santa Cruz protest occurred during the last , "Miss California, " aka, "Myth California, " "beauty pageant" in 1983, if memory serves. Thousands of protestors, Ann Simonton among them. Ann, being a former fashion model is quite stunning still, in the flesh close up. (Just like Bernadine Dohrn.) Ann came to the protest w/ an outfit of raw meat steaks stitched together w/sewing thread. It got to be a very hot day. The steaks browned as the day progressed. Meat eating wags among us in the midst of all the anarcho hippie vegetarian wusses threatened to start biting off her meat dress. Good thing a dog wasn't in the crowd.

http://mtd.com/tasty/ , Yum, "People Eating Tasty Animals." Heh. -- Michael Pugliese