[lbo-talk] Re: Chip Berlet on Hustler

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Dec 21 08:39:09 PST 2005

> Having read your two posts, I think this list is not for you
> and I suggest you leave.
>
> Jenny Brown

I am sorry, but how is this different from the "America, love or leave it" crap that repug rednecks spit in our face?

I think the person under the said nom de plume proposes valid and vivid arguments - which I read with considerable interest. I do not necessarily agree with some of his/her points, but I certainly appreciate the attempt to introduce some critical thinking into the stale rut of pomo babble.

Wojtek