[lbo-talk] Re: Chip Berlet on Hustler

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Wed Dec 21 18:24:18 PST 2005

At 06:21 PM 12/21/2005, Szechuan Death wrote:

>Oh, I think I'll stay, thanks - just returning a favor here,

Would you like a side of In Your Fucking Dreams with that? Serving up frosty 64 oz Mugs of Halcyon Daze! It's a special Blue State Microbrew, served with clothes pins for Libertarian Capitalists.

Wait. andie slipped me the wrong script. *ahem* *ahem*

Check, 2, 3, 4. *tap* *tap*

*ahem*

Greetings Szechuan Death, it's your friendly red-smocked LBO-Greeter! Cart? Discount coupons for Vaseline? No more tears? Waterproof cushions? Enema bags?

Here's a little klew x 4 from Rotating Bitch: this space isn't my space. It belongs to Doug Henwood. If you want to return the favor, where I once invaded your hole, do it at _my_ space. This ain't it.

Returning the favor I once gave you, here, isn't likely for three reasons:

1. RTFM.

Bitchlation Help: Stand between two full-length mirrors. Bend over, look at your puckering sphincter gripping a butt plug (available at Babes in Toyland, model #666, model name, "Cheap Disruptiveness.")

Remove butt plug and shove it in your other hole. Look in mirror again. That sweet pink hole is now pliably ready for an ass fucking.

We're sexually liberated lefties and we believe ass fucking is not only a Constitutional Right but a National Obligation.

2. The list isn't a free carrier. Very few of us, if any, believe we need to waste our time and energy on people who despise our theories and politics, caricatures of which they've read in the likes of NewsMax, The National Journal Online, and every Libertarian Capitalist Guide to Fifth Columnists in the US of A.

There's nothing wrong with hating, you see. We hate right back and aren't interested in giving your theories anything but the same you give ours.

Disabuse yourself of the Kumbya Left. In Lefty space, as opposed to Liberal Space, we don't hold hands and sing Kumbya with people who wish to remain deliberately ignorant of our point_s_ of view.

We have work to do and you aren't on our list, not even for good and proper ass fucking.

If your Inner Submissive really needs to be worshipped like the Queen she is, then slip on the fish nets and fuckme pumps.

Which brings me to

3. I realize you think you were sprouted from the head of Zeus but your questions were laughable, your assumptions revealed how thoroughly ignorant you are of the discussions that animate the real left in this country.

Bitchlation Help: Search archives. We've probably written ten books about fascism, it's various definitions. So, when I use the term, Charles Brown knows what debates to which I refer, as does Chip, to whom I was speaking.

Unlike you, they participate in this discourse, which makes discussion flow smoothly so we can focus on the debtes that matter.

Educating Capitalist Libertarian ass that came her to "return a favor" isn't one of them

Normally, I would have stayed out of it, but you can't even be bothered to work from an perceptibly educated position, where you reveal you are capable of speaking at a pre=school level of fluency in our language.

Normally, I'd shut my rap, but since it's pretty easy to figure out the relationship between you and I -- there are DC-stuffers on this list, three last I counted and numerous LBOers subscribed to Pulp. Thus, I have decided to bother since these people are my friends. You are deliberately deceiving them. To remain silent makes me complicit in your FuckStick Games.

Others here may want to spar with your quite capable, highly intelligent, and entertaining ass. I sure wish I had more time to rekindle the flame of our old passion. (metaphor for the literal minded)

But, if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't do it on Henwood's list.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org