[lbo-talk] Re: Chip Berlet on Hustler

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Thu Dec 22 07:39:52 PST 2005

http://www.pulpculture.org/images/applause8in1.gif

(Dennis passed that along. Hope you feel better DP!)

Jenny always gets my vote for best snark in few words, though Dennis Claxton was the winner yesterday.

death of the author. heh.

While I'm here, what is Runway Whatever Chuck0? YOu've mentioned it and I don't know what you're talking about? A show about models? Why is it so great?

BL