[lbo-talk] Re: Chip Berlet on Hustler

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 16:29:36 PST 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Really? My 1st boyfriend (who went from punk pagan anarchist to
>boring middle aged Trotskyist who still listens to boring British folk
>music, alas) has been to Cuba twice and Ethel Kirk, the Mom of my
>red-diaper baby college friend, Eric, has been there three times. The
>last time with her Mom, a member of the Workers World Party. No fines.
>Ethel did have to suffer being with fellow Global Exchange Birkenstock
>Bobos.

I almost got on a plane to go once and they wouldn't let me because I had no permission from my daughter's father to take her out of the country. Nobody had bothered to tell me I would need such a letter. So I had to tear up 1500$ and then Bush stole the election and then I heard they were really coming down hard on people.

So, I guess I'll have to take the bobo trip.

Joanna