[lbo-talk] Peter Lavelle, Man of International Fame

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 13:20:17 PST 2005

Well, thanks Chris, a flattering post.

My tasks at Russia Today are very simple at the moment - comment on news flow. However, I have already started some discussions regarding business news (my personal fav) and clearing up some prejudices re Chechnya. I can't do it alone and people like Chris are a great help.

[Doug, count this as my second post for the day ;-o!

thanks again Chris - what is the progress with the great tome?]

Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote: I'm using one of his posts for this BTW. ;)

For the info of people out there, Peter was hired as a TV pundit guru guy for Russia Today, the Russian gov's English-language TV channel, which started broadcasting in North America and Europe a few days ago. If you watch the thing, you can see him daily, I think.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

--------------------------------- Yahoo! for Good - Make a difference this year. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20051227/85e7c789/attachment.htm>