[lbo-talk] Live nude feminism!

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Wed Dec 28 08:16:35 PST 2005

And, just before I sent this, Debz discovered Live nude trolls (or, I have a creche on you....)

Live nude trolls! http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/28/live-nude-trolls/ (click of the pumps to Debz)

They're so bad, they're good at Going Jesus.

Patriot Act, explained http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/28/patriot-act-explained/ Penn and Teller on the Patriot Act

But can I sell it on eBay? http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/28/but-can-i-sell-it-on-ebay/ I have found Jesus' face on a blog! I thought I was living with Jesus, the blond-haired blue-eyed version in the portrait in granny's dining room. He's a great carpenter, after all.

Big brains and chaste females? Small balls http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/28/big-brains-and-chaste-females-small-balls/

Promiscuous females, big balls. Hot off the presses of that cutting edge of scientific research, Syracuse University

Live nude feminism http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/28/live-nude-feminism/ Interesting interview with Lily Burana: What was it like working in a feminist, sex-positive club?

Pet of the month http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/25/pet-of-the-month/ Vote for Ausley. Because he's cute­and Damien is cool.

Am I dating myself? http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/25/am-i-dating-myself/ Apparently....

Dalliances with gaucherie http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/28/dalliances-with-gaucherie/ Addison pointed readers toward this post on blurting out the wrong thing in public. It's at The Splintered Mind. There are several readers who deal with some form of ADD/ADHD or have loved ones who do.