[lbo-talk] Brown White, Rich Poor

Guest lbodownload at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 02:13:06 PST 2005

> You mean that they can't buy their own BMWs?
> No wonder they have an inferiority complex!

Ok, I should explain. Actually I've never seen so many BMWs in my life! Lots of people have a BMW in taiwan. Even people you'd swear could never afford one! They are car obsessed here to a degree that I've not seen even among american say high school students.

Intricate details of the latest model of xxxxxx brand automobile are a frequent topic of animated conversation! Sooooo dull.

But not everybody can buy a beamer after all, so sometimes you have to borrow one for a special occasion, like a wedding, so you can have a class automobile to drive your wife home in.

__________________________________ Yahoo! for Good - Make a difference this year. http://brand.yahoo.com/cybergivingweek2005/