[lbo-talk] Claus Joins the Global Struggle

Wojtek Sokolowski wsokol52 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 13:29:00 PST 2005

--- Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Apparently, the creator of this is quite serious -
>

> <http://www.usnewswire.com/attach/CCRKBA.jpg>

There is something that really rubs me the wrong way when I see a stupid pampered self-rightous bubba in the United States who deludes himself that he is a superman defending civilization from barbarians. I am generally not a violent person - I do not even use mouse traps - but in this particular case I would really love to put these people on a plane and drop them with their guns in the real "gun world" like for example Somalia or Peshawar - and then watching what happens next. I'd bet money that they would not survive a day there - their sheer self-righteous gringo arrogance would offer an irresistable target. These poor excuses for human beings really deserve to be shot.

Wojtek

__________________________________________ Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less. dsl.yahoo.com