[lbo-talk] Claus Joins the Global Struggle

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Fri Dec 30 13:54:43 PST 2005

At 04:33 PM 12/30/2005, Doug Henwood wrote:
>The Financial Times had a funny story back during the run-up to the first
>Gulf War on how Sylvester Stallone was afraid to fly because of hijacking
>risks.
>
>Doug

Aren't you confusing his characters with him?

Speaking of animal porn and other grotty things, I've been bitching again! Dim and BB are on about BDSM. Dim used to be in "the scene" you see. I can't wait for Brian to read that one. Animal Porn Fridays will resume in 2006!

Hobbesian Blowback

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,1674184,00.html The tragic irony of the 21st century is that just as faith in technology collapsed on the world's stock markets in 2000, it came to power in the White House and Pentagon. For the Project for a New American Century's ambition of "full-spectrum dominance" – in which its country could "fight and win multiple, simultaneous major-theatre wars" – was a monster borne up by the high tide of techno euphoria of the 1990s.

LimpDick gets the "Big Squeeze" http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/30/limpdick-gets-the-big-squeeze/

For the past 12 months, we scoured newspapers, magazines and the Internet for all the futile, inane and moronic news stories in Florida. And as usual, we came away overloaded. Here's the best of the best. Keep in mind that it's people like these who make Florida what it is.

No one cares about your street cred http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/30/no-one-cares-about-your-street-cred/ Dim? No one gives a boiled rat's behind about your BDSM street cred. Honest. It doesn't matter whether you participated or not. What matters is your argument. Guess what? You have none.

Abstain sinners, or die! http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/30/abstain-sinners-or-die/

ACLU on the Unscandal http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/30/aclu-on-the-unscandal/

It's a felony says one NSA employee http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/30/nsa-employee-on-wiretap/

Bill Scannell responds to my favorite tool, Hiawatha Bray.

All air, all the time http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/30/all-air-all-the-time/

I don't think these people would be able to argue that dog shit is not peanut butter if they had a jar of each and a box of crackers.