[lbo-talk] Re: Chomsky on Indian Polarization

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Wed Feb 2 11:54:14 PST 2005

Heh, that will get our Shining India friends here into a major snit. On a higher level of analysis, without the bizarre non-factoids (such as the absurd "close to 90% of the population are in the black or informal economy, outside the range of government statistics, and barely surviving"), let me recommend this Samir Amin piece from the current MR. "India, a Great Power?" <http://www.monthlyreview.org/0205amin.htm>

john mage