[lbo-talk] Re: LBO Convention

Brian Charles Dauth magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 2 19:21:24 PST 2005

Dear List:

John T writes:

> Anyway I do like the idea of an LBO convention outside the
US for the fact that traveling to the US has been made more difficult than it used to be.

And travelling outside US can be difficult for PWA's and PHIV's.

> Montreal is fantastic in late spring and summer.

It is totally fabu -- even when it is cold. And going to a country that allows same-sex marriage would be a big plus. A place we wouldn't have to hate spending our money in.

> Cuba is fantastic except for the occasional hurricane.

And the internment camps for queers, PWA's and PHIV's. Other than that it is divine.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister