[lbo-talk] Re: LBO Convention (was sorry everybody)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 21:25:21 PST 2005

My late Mother in Law, visting Chicago after we moved here, said when I was driving her around, "This isn't like York. It's boring." "Yeah," I snarled, "And it's flat foo." But I bet we could keep you occupied for a weekend or whatever. It's not Kalamazoo. (I've lived there too.) Sure, I'd like to live in Manhatan. But I;m not fabulously wealthy and I guess years in the Midwest have given me a taste for living wuarters larger than a shoebox. Seriously, I wouldn't write off this litle village by the lake (or pond, as my MiL saw it) as a potentional LBo rendezvous. jks