[lbo-talk] Mr. Churchill

amadeus amadeus amadeus482000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 22:00:33 PST 2005

that's funny, it came up as the first result when i did a search for '"ward churchill" essay'. it helps to be a little savvy about how you do your search, doug.

http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/s11/churchill.html

"If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin towers, I'd really be interested in hearing about it."