[lbo-talk] Re: Mr. Churchill

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 2 22:21:04 PST 2005

At 12:26 AM 2/3/2005, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Chuck0 wrote:
>
>>Sure, they were aware that the attacks were a possibility, but being the
>>racist, arrogant pricks that many Americans are, they thought that
>>nothing on the level of 9-11 could ever happen to the U.S.
>
>And what was the title of that intelligence briefing the Bush admin
>ignored? Something like "Al Qaeda determined to attack U.S."?
>
>Doug

yeahsureright. racism explains the Shrub admin's response. Like they are, what?, more racist than KKKlinton's administration. Puh-Lease. Nothing like reading some canned anarcho-leftist hoohah and thinkin', "gosh-a-golly, the anarchists ain't a whole lot different than the canned speeches you hear at an ANSWER rally."

Kelley

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling