[lbo-talk] Re: churchill essay on 911

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Feb 3 17:01:38 PST 2005

frank scott wrote:

>re-reading it, i felt the same as i did the first time...except for that
>descent into tasteless lumping of victims into one awful stereotype, he
>was right on the mark, most of the time, and dealing with matters in the
>kind of strong language, and thinking, that escapes many lefties,
>especially academics, most of the time...

Who are these academics people like you like to piss on? Lots of left academics I know do things like teach in prisons or work on living wage campaigns - even the ones with prose styles you don't like. I know it's fun to take cheap shots like this - O'Reilly would be proud, too! - but it's really a load of crap.

Doug