[lbo-talk] Mr. Churchill

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Feb 3 20:26:22 PST 2005

Michael Dawson wrote:
>Joe, you are a self-described "truth" researcher, but where is your
>evidence? You lapse into vagueness and incoherence whenever you approach a
>spot that calls for a fact.

Joe can answer for himself. But the nature of a successful conspiracy is that essential facts are *covered up*. The fact that *could not* be covered up (like the liquidation of the "patsy" in Dallas 1963) is the culpable nonfeasance of Bush Jr. and his whole administration on "9/11" (plus his chortling about "winning the trifecta").

> Three questions:
>
>1. What evidence do you have that anybody in the U.S. elite knew the details
>of the attacks before they were underway? State this evidence.

Why "details?". The "9/11 Commission" report made it absolutely clear that Bush jr. personally was officially informed that an attack was planned and imminent and that it would use hijacked planes as weapons. And that he (having long since consigned the Hart-Rudman report to the circular file) took absolutely no action to prevent it.

>2. Other than you and your fellow hoaxists, who is ascribing "superhuman
>powers" to anybody involved? You paint Cheney as a combination of Dr.
>Strangelove and Hal the Computer. We realists, meanwhile, say this was an
>amazing only partially successful attack conducted by a cell of dedicated
>zealots.

If you call it "realism" to give blind credulity to the murderous hoaxists around (and including) Bush jr. and Cheney, be my guest.

>3. What would "prevention" of the attacks have involved? An order
>to shoot down all airplanes in the air after the first plane hit the
>WTC? How does one accomplish and then justify that?

What about an order to shoot down all *hijacked* airliners? And not *after* the North Tower was hit, but before--given the explicit warning given to Bush jr. in August? And, lacking that, why didn't he at least order evacuation of the South Tower when he and his direct subordinates were perfectly aware that a second hijacked airliner was headed straight for it?

Shane Mage

"What a lousy pilot!" (Bush jr., on being told that a hijacked plane had hit the North Tower)