[lbo-talk] Re: Mr. Churchill

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Feb 4 11:42:42 PST 2005

Michael Dawson wrote:

> IMHO, one has to wonder if he's always been an FBI agent. What more perfect
> trap could there be for further weakening the left at this moment than for
> us all to rally in favor of a Bin Laden cheerleader?

This kind of nonsense is why anarchists at the recent black bloc in Washington carried a banner that read, "LIBERALS, CAN WE RIOT NOW?"

I'm totally disgusted every time I hear a so-called leftist dismiss ideas by saying that the speaker is working for the government. There are many people who agree with Ward Churchill, especially his takes on nonviolence. Churchill's ideas are popular. You may not like them or the fact that his ideas have caught on among leftist, but it's reactionary and pathetic to accuse Professor Churchill of being an FBI agent.

Viva Ward Churchill!

Chuck Infoshop.org Blog: http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/