[lbo-talk] Mr. Churchill / 9-11 scenarios

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:57:10 PST 2005

Well said Amadeus. I retract my statements characterizing imperialism as hokey etc. and my statements casting any reading of 9-11 as necessarily racist. What you say makes a lot of sense. I agree that the evidence either way is not strong, and that predispositions play a major part in what people tend to think. I will say that I do feel that the alternative view does hold more water, but I acknowlede that is partly a subjective position. My main problem is that many progressives have expended a lot of energy over the last three years attacking and marginalizing those of us with an alternate view of 9-11 as though they have a vested interest in the official story being true, and have not been open to any passionless evaluation of the evidence, such as it is, without blurting out 'conspiracy theorist' etc.

Joe W.