[lbo-talk] Mr. Dawson

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Fri Feb 4 15:33:39 PST 2005

Evidence, Joe, is entirely, 100% different and separate from accusation. Do you understand that?

Meanwhile, I'd explain to you how what you re-post contains not a single scrap of evidence, but I suspect your inability or unwillingness to be rational would render my effort pointless. Consider your "whatever that is" remark. Shit, dude, the very first sentence of the crap you posted states the claim you profess not to recognize: Ruppert's story about Cheney using Promis to fly and/or block tracking of the terrorists' planes.