[lbo-talk] muscular

oudeis oudeis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 23:32:32 PST 2005

www.rakfoundry.com/Inkworks.html

as usual, I end up ditching everything I started with. It probably won't work in certain browsers/platforms. Getting CSS to play nicely is a trick, lemme tell ya. I s'pose I should have just been "table girl". But, I wanted to get to the point where I could handcode CSS, damn it!

Boy, it is one thing to write copy for your employer or a client. Quite another to write it for yourself. Do it for someone else, you smirk and titter, "how dorky". You smirk and titter selling your services, too. So, I shall sneak a little self-ironic humor in the right column. For the pricing page: cash on fire. Services page: a French maid? (Brian? Got any S&M pics that might be suitable? How about YOU in a French maid uniform? *grin*)

have at it!