[lbo-talk] Mr. Churchill

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Feb 5 08:41:37 PST 2005

John Lacny wrote:

> Michael, for someone who was pontificating just a few weeks ago on the
> "freedom" and "rights" of scabs, you appear to have revised your "free
> speech" absolutist position mighty quickly. Once again, the issue here is
> not complicated, but you choose to make it so. No one on this list -- save
> for the Lumpen, but he doesn't count -- has actually endorsed the rancid
> content of the Churchill essay in question.

I may be the only one on this list who has spoken up in support of Churchill's arguments, but I know that I'm not alone. I know of many leftists and anarchists who support what Churchill is saying, but who keep their words private. The mood in this country AND on this list is such that anybody who expresses their true beliefs are at risk for attacks.

As Lacny is a closet apologist for American empire and the ruling class, I'm not surprised at his position. There are lots of fake leftists running around these days

Chuck